Et utvalg av IFEs forskningsprosjekter
Olje og gass
- From waste to value: New industrial process for mineral dressing by use of CO2 (2004-2007)
- This program investigates the possibility of industrial use of CO2 for reaction with silicates to form carbonates and improved silicate products.
- IFE er i gang med å utvikle neste generasjon verktøy for å modellere flerfasestrømmer i brønner og rørledninger. Prosjektet HORIZON skal sørge for at suksessen OLGA fortsetter for IFE, SPT GROUP (SPT) og oljeselskapene.
- IO Center - Integration Across Disciplines
- IFE er i samarbeid med SINTEF og NTNU utpekt som Senter for Forskningsbasert Innovasjon (SFI) innen Integrerte Operasjoner (olje og gass) av Forskningsrådet. Senteret skal utvikle ny kunnskap, metoder og løsninger innen dette viktige område.
- Kjeller dense phase CO2 corrosion project (KDC)
- The Kjeller Dense Phase CO2 Corrosion Project (KDC) is a joint industry project sponsored by several major oil companies. The main objective of the project is to determine the operation window for safe transport of dense phase CO2 with impurities in carbon steel pipelines.
- Kjeller Localised Corrosion Project (KLOC)
- The Kjeller Localised Corrosion Project (KLOC) is a joint industry project running from 2007 to 2011, sponsored by several major oil companies and suppliers. The main objective of the project is to generate knowledge and understanding of localised corrosion processes in sour service oil and gas production and process facilities.
- Kjeller MEG Loop II (KML-II)
- Kjeller MEG Loop II (KML-II) is a joint industry project started in 2011. It is a continuation of KML-I carried out in the period 2005-2010. Both the previous and the present project are supported by the Research Council of Norway. Both projects deal with formation of scale and particles in Mono Ethylene Glycol systems used for long-distance tie-ins of unprocessed gas directly from subsea wells.
- KMB Project Tracer and EnKF Reservoir Forecasting
- Improved reservoir forecasting through natural and injected tracer modeling. The principal idea is to improve reservoir models and forecasts by including natural as well as injected tracers, in Ensemble Kalman Filter (EnKF) technologies
- Optimal water flooding based on natural water tracer data
- A compact program for analysis, quality control, method development and application development involving the use of natural water chemistry and isotopes for reservoir monitoring purposes.
- Pressure and stress interactions in sedimentary basins
- The objective of the project is to increase the understanding of and to quantify the geological processes controlling fluid flow and stress in sedimentary basins.
- SIP - New Functional Tracers Based on Nanotechnology
- The main aim of this project is to develop new tracer materials that can be used for flow monitoring in oil reservoirs, oil wells and process studies. The project addresses the need for automatic and unmanned monitoring in relation to the e-field concept.
- SIP-Characterisation and Modelling of Oil-Water Mixtures in Multiphase Flow
- A strategic institute program on behaviour of oil water mixtures in multiphase flow