- Forward modeling of stretching episodes and paleo heat flow of the Vøring margin, NE Atlantic
- Use of stable nitrogen isotope fractionation to estimate denitrification in small constructed wetlands treating agricultural runoff
- Estimation of crustal thinning by accounting for stretching and thinning of the sedimentary basin - An example from the Vøring margin, NE Atlantic
- Possibilities for mineral sequestration, can value be created?
- Importance of particle size, specific surface area and crystallinity olivine for HCl dissolution
- Development of an industrial process concept for CO2 sequestration by mineral carbonation
- Source identification for oil-based drill cuttings on the seabed based on stable carbon isotopes