Products and Services
Energy and Environment
- HVRC VRdose
- HVRC VRdose® is a real-time software tool for modelling and characterising nuclear environments, planning a sequence of activities in a modelled environment, optimising protection against radiation, producing job plan reports with dose estimates, and briefing stakeholders.
- IFE Hydrocarbon Core Scanner
- The IFE HCS™ scanner provides means of rapid, non-destructive qualitative and quantitative logging of petroleum shows in conventionally slabbed drill cores.
- Manufacture and characterization of solar cells and solar cell materials
- Services related to LSA scale. Results within 24 hours
- IFE has through the years gained competence in fields related to measurements of LSA scale, both field measurements and laboratory measurements. The institute has, in co-operation with the Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority (NRPA), carried out projects on the instructions of OLF (Norwegian Oil Industry Association) concerning measurement and classification of LSA scale. IFE was highly complimented for work performed in connection with classification of sludge from the Brent Spar and LSA scale from Maureen.
- Testing of components in electrical and thermal systems
- The Bi-directional Power Unit (BPU) in the Power system laboratory at IFE can be used to test batteries, electrolysers, fuel cells, regenerative fuel cells, supercondensators and converters