News from Institute for Energy Technology
Nuclear Technology and Health
- Press release: Increased governmental funding to handle Norway's nuclear waste
- The Norwegian Government today published the national budget proposal for 2018. IFE is pleased that the Norwegian State is taking responsibility for the handling of nuclear waste and the challenges associated with future decommissioning of research reactor facilities in Norway.
- Major investment in radiopharmaceuticals at IFE
- The radiopharmaceutical company Algeta ASA has decided to place the pharmaceutical production of their new cancer treatment, Alpharadin, to IFE’s facilities at Kjeller.
Also in this section
- IFE seeks PhD Candidate within silane decomposition reactor technology
- The Institute for Energy Technology (IFE) is an independent international research foundation based in Kjeller near Oslo. IFE is at the forefront of several research fields within energy research, environmental and nuclear technology, and develops new technological solutions for industry and the public sector in more than 30 countries. IFE has about 600 employees and an annual turnover of about NOK 850 Million.