International meeting on Application of advanced plant information systems for nuclear decommissioning and life-cycle management
Dec 03, 2018
Dec 05, 2018
- Hotel Scandic Lillehammer, Norway
Based on feedback we received from the participants of our last large scale event on nuclear decommissioning (www.ife.no/hrpdecom2017), we are planning this event in 2018 and another in 2019 (www.ife.no/digidecom2019).
The workshop will bring together a multidisciplinary group representing the professional community working on implementation and oversight of decommissioning for discussing a roadmap for modernising nuclear decommissioning practices through adoption of advanced plant information management methods. Examples for subjects to be discussed:
- Integrated management systems for OPEX and early decommissioning planning.
- Application of advanced plant information methods at legacy sites.
- Digital techniques for regulatory communication.
- Advanced techniques for knowledge exchange and training.
- Digital twins supporting testing of robotics and other technologies/methods.
- Document management
- Product/configuration management
- Requirements management
- Container loading management
- Tender and contractor management
- Risk and uncertainty management
- Project management
A joint workshop within the OECD Halden Reactor Project and the Nordic Nuclear Safety Research Forum is planned for 6-7 December at the same venue, providing the opportunity for interested participants to attend both events.
More information will be uploaded in due time.
- Organising committee (email@example.com): Joachim Bratteli, Espen Nystad, Jannicke Margrethe Neeb, Liv Hanne Brevig
- International advisors: Gloria Kwong (OECD NEA), Patrick Joseph O'Sullivan (IAEA), Vladimir Michal (IAEA), Ashok Ganesan (IAEA), Oszvald Glöckler (IAEA), Vladan Ljubenov (IAEA), Richard Reid (EPRI), John de Grosbois (indep. consultant)
- Chairman: István Szőke, Institute for Energy Technology, Norway